National Prayer Connection
Prayer Leader: Pastor Suzette Caldwell
August 27, 2020
Mark 11:24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you have received it, it will be yours.
Praying for our Youth (17-40)
- Pray that for controlled anger; help young people to release control to God. Give our young people peace of mind when out in the world.
- Wisdom, guidance, strength to walk out God’s will and not lean to their own fleshly or worldly influences. Pray for sound judgement to avoid situations that will derail God’s purposes for their lives. Pray for sound judgement when they find themselves in situations that require making good decisions.
- Pray that our young people will focus on God’s Assignments for their lives.
- Pray that our young people will have the courage to keeping fighting for equality in our country.
- Pray that God will change the hearts of those in law enforcement who view young black and brown people in a negative light and do not value their lives.
- Pray for safety and protection against evil for our young people, seen and unseen.